This is a total rip off of my friend Whitney’s list that she wanted to do 25 by 25 – check her out – she is on my blog roll!
***So this has been updated so that I can make some long-term goals and have time to complete them and maybe challenge myself for more!
- Complete my first half marathon
- Become an apparel company’s ambassador
- Go on one date a month for a year
- Run a 5K in under 30 minutes
- Hike up a Mountain with my family in Alaska
- Catch a fish
- Have a day where all the laundry is done
- Take a cake decorating class
- Golf at midnight
- Make my own pickles
- Plan a girls night out with friends and fun!
- Run 10 races in one year
- Go one week with no TV
See a bearMay 2013
- Get to a healthy weight for my height
- Host a theme party
- Play Bingo at a Bingo Hall
- Stop biting my nails
- Make and complete a scrapbook
- Have Christmas shopping completed before November
Buy a new computer so I don’t have to steal my husband’s– My husband bought me one for Christmas 2012!
- Learn how to play a Wii game with my husband
- Host a fundraiser for something I believe in
- Read to my kids 2-3 times a week
- Run 500 miles in one year – Start Date:
- Read through the Bible
- Have over 3500 visitors in a month on my blog
- Learn hot yoga
- Do an obstacle run
- Do something that scares the hell out of me
- Learn to swim and be confident
- Get my personal trainers certificate
- Get Zumba certified
- Be out of debt
- Be group fitness certified
So as of August 4th, 2012 – this is my list. I am so happy to have you along for the ride with me!!!